Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another Birthday


Wow, I'm almost 14. On the 12Th i am going to be a Mia Maid. Too bad, I liked being a Beehive (I don't really like the other Mia Maids much ether :-/) I'm sure I'll love it though, I will FINALLY get to go to the stake dances!... not that i have anyone to go with, but still, plus that's where you are supposed to meet good guys ;) lol jk jk. or i can always go and hang out with Lindsey shes awesome too :) Kidding love you Sherlock! all the guys are weird but i guess that's what you can expect from 13-14 year olds.
my little dilemma was that on Saturday the 12Th 0f June, my aunt Bonnie is getting married. YAY! so we moved my party back to this Friday instead. the plan is that me, Maddie Kenyon, Lindsey Holmes (you see why i call her Sherlock), Cj Stanley, Ayesha Galvan, and Bonnie's son (my cousin) Bradley Larson...is that all?....i think so, anyway, we are all going to go to see "Prince of Persia" at 5:00pm then go back to my house for the party and then the girls are invited to sleep over. its going to be fun but i sure hope they all can come. i don't have many friends that i can invite to a party :-/
for a wile i didn't know what i wanted, you know, just that age i guess. but in the end i decided on new clogging shoes. and not just shoes, but the nice nice ones. they are called split soles. sound like so much fun :) (sigh) well we'll see i guess
so far Ayesha, Cj and Maddie can go, Lindsey wont answer the phone and i was talking to brad about it earlier so i hope they all come :)

@}NaTaLiE{@

2 comments:

  1. Hey i was thinking about getting split-soles too! :P (for my birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha really? thats cool i wish i had them but i dont yet. *sigh* well soon....

    ReplyDelete